Photobucket

Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Proud Mom ~ Portrait Photographer, Catawba Cnty, NC

Photobucket

When I look at these three beautiful young people, I can't believe they're all mine! Just look at them. One grown (barely) and the other two not far behind. Where did my babies go?? Stephanie (center) was a bridesmaid in the wedding I photographed yesterday. She looked so beautiful. My other two attended the wedding to see our dear friends, Krystal & Jesse, say I Do.

We are so proud of all three of them. You can just look at them and see what fine young people they are. I know they will all go far in life. And, if I'm lucky, I'll get to photograph their weddings someday!!! I can't wait ... well, maybe for a little while. But, someday .....

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!