Photobucket

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Meet Mr. "S" ~ Senior/Teen Portrait Photographer, Catawba Cnty, NC

Meet "S". We were FINALLY able to get his photo session done! We've been trying to coordinate our schedules for months! He is one ACTIVE teen! And when we had a day or two that worked, it rained! But, I think it was worth the wait. We had a fantastic time and got some really awesome shots. And he was a real pleasure to work with.

Photobucket


"S" is one fantastic drummer and brought his entire drum set to the shoot with him!
I learned that he's particularly fond of his cymbals. So we had to get a shot that spotlights the cymbals. Love how this one turned out!

Photobucket

We risked life and limb to get these awesome shots of him drumming in this big, wide-open field! Well, maybe not life and limb.... but this is the field where my son locked his keys in his car a couple weeks ago ... and we did see a really large snake that day .... Yesterday the only wildlife we saw was two very large wild turkeys!!! And lots of bugs. And I think we might have stepped in a patch of poison ivy. I guess we'll know in a day or two. lol

Photobucket

I think it was all worth it though. I absolutely love these pics!! I knew I loved them even as I looked through the viewfinder. The light was just perfect. The tall grasses were cool. The drums were fantastic! And "S" was so willing to do anything I asked.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

One more thing about "S". He's veeeeeery smart! He's this year's Chief Junior Marshall. Perhaps Valedictiorian as well??? I guess we'll know in a week or two. AND he's running for next year's Senior Class President ....

Photobucket

.... against Miss "E"!! Uh-oh!!! Can I vote for both of them????

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!