Photobucket

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Smile ~ Teen/Senior Portrait Photography, Catawba Cnty, NC

Photobucket


Ok. Maybe just a shy tad south of authentic. But teeth are showing! And, really, what teenager has an authentic smile at 7:10 a.m.????

I'm off to shoot a wedding today. NO, I am not a wedding photographer so please PRAY for me today! It will probably take me two days to recover. And if I'm not already nervous enough, I'm having a bit of an allergy attack. Like GEEEESH, I really need that today!

Hope everyone has a fab holiday weekend!!!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!