Photobucket

Monday, June 8, 2009

Eye On The Prize ~ Portrait Photograher, Catawba Cnty, NC

Photobucket
Miss "A" competing in one of several events throughout the day. She is quite the accomplished little horsewoman!!

This is just a really tiny sneak peek at what my daughter, Stephanie, and I did on Saturday. We spent the entire day around our beloved Paso Fino friends and their beautiful horses. Startown Stables hosted their annual Fun Show at Latta Plantation Equestrian Center in Huntersville. The purpose of the Fun Show was to raise funds and awareness for the National (Bone) Marrow Donor Program.

I took approximately 1500 pictures! I have so many I want to share with you and I have so much I want to tell you about the day. So please check back over the next few days and see what the day was all about.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!