Photobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

Meet D.S. ~ Teen/Senior Portrait Photographer, Catawba Cnty, NC

Sometimes the best places can be found when you're just out "hoofin' it". Like the most fantastic alley my friend and I found last night! This alley was chock full of the coolest doors and windows I've ever seen! I was in Heaven. The only bad thing was the sun was really pouring in. I will definitely be back to check out sun angles and I'm sure you haven't seen the last of this awesome alley.

Last night was Mr. "D"s turn for his photo shoot. He's been waiting patiently and last night turned out to be perfect. It's been raining here for days, weeks, months even. I was so glad that Mother Nature gave us a couple of days off!

"D" was awesome to work with. I love it when my subjects really start having fun and get in to it! That's when we really get great pictures like the ones below. I've got so many fantastic ones, it was hard to choose just a few. But these are some of my favorites.

"D" is a very artistically inclined guy. He plays the trombone, sings and acts, so I thought I would add an "artistic look" to his photos. They are highly saturated and some are sporting textures. I love how they came out. The first two look like they could have been taken years and years ago in a back alley ... 'cept for maybe the flip-flops. lol :)

Hope you like them "D"!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!