Photobucket

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Few More From the Wedding ~ Portrait Photographer, Catawba Cnty, NC

I wanted to post just a few more from the wedding I shot a couple of weeks ago. The bride was just beautiful, as was her groom. :O I'm so glad I talked them into a couple quick shots outside before they left. I just the love the look of these against the beautiful green. I couldn't possibly get a bad shot with these two.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Of course, I had to take a few of my own pretty girl! Stephanie looked just lovely and sooo grown up! It must be the very HIGH hair! She got the biggest "poof" award. That's what naturally curly hair will do for you! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This was my first and, probably my last wedding. At least for the time being. It was a real experience and a long day. But I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to capture some really special images for two wonderful young people.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!