Photobucket

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Peaches and Cream

That's what comes to mind when I look at little Miss C. I just loved the sherbert-y look of these pictures. And you can't help but ooh and ahhh over her beautiful big blue eyes! What a cutie!




But, then when I saw it in black and white ... well, loved that, too!



And what a sweetie. She was just like this, happy and smiley, the entire time! Her only request was " don't lay me down!" At just 5 months she can't quite sit by herself, so we did lots of propping to keep her nice and happy. I bought a Boppy just for the occasion. I had never even heard of a BOPPY till the day before!!! Who knew???

Here she is modeling one of the hats I made this past winter!


Do you see any teeth in there?? I think she's all gums.



Here she is modeling her artistic side. This little pink tutu was just too-too cute on her!




Here's those baby blues again.




I absolutely loved taking your picture Little Miss C and I hope you'll come back to see me soon! Maybe next time you'll be up and running! Then we'll really have some fun!


No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!