Photobucket

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Countdown to Spring !!!


I'm so excited!!!! In just a few more days SPRING will be here! Then we can finally shed some of those winter clothes, put on some fresh colors and have flowers again!!!!



And the dull lifeless trees will be green once again! I can't tell you how GIDDY this makes me. :)







These two little girls are a couple of my favorite models. And they love SPRING too! This year we're adding butterfly nets, watering cans, cute rain boots and a bubble machine to our spring frivolity! I can see the pictures in my mind... can't wait to capture them with my camera!



Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Kara May said...

Beautiful images and gorgeous girls - loved the colors. Great work :)

Sandy Keys said...

Thanks Kara! :)

Tara Staton said...

Love the lighting in these and the bokeh is just yummy!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!