Photobucket

Friday, March 28, 2008

More with ....



Don't they look terrific? Fabulous subject matter, so photogenic, so much fun... :)

This park was really pretty, just a tad on the bright side. The leaves aren't quite out yet, but they're coming!


Can't wait for the wedding. It won't be for awhile yet, but I know it will be absolutely beautiful. They will be beautiful!


Some of my favorite shots are the ones between shots, you know when everyone's trying to get situated. Sometimes they are the best captures.




It was great to see you guys! It had been awhile! Don't wait so long next time! And get going on those wedding plans!!!

Love you guys! ~ Momma Keys
A pet peeve .... You know what really annoys me??? When the boxes in my post don't space evenly. I just hate that!!!! I've spent 5 minutes trying to get them to fix themselves, but they're being stubborn, so I apologize for them for misbehaving so. Please overlook their total lack of symmetry.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!