Photobucket

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Faces of K.K.


My youngest decided she would allow me to take some pics of her in the late evening sun. And she actually smiled and showed me her crazy, wacky side! Yahoooo! It was an absolutely gorgeous evening as you can see.






Look at the beautiful forsythia blooming in the background. They are everywhere! My backyard is like a sea of yellow. Too bad they don't stay like that all summer.







Love these full blown giggle shots. :)


I'm trying to teach myself to shoot in the sun more. I've always been a little afraid of it, always heading for the shade. But if you get the sun right, it's just beautiful. Especially backlight or sidelight. This is full on frontal sun, but it was late evening and I think it came out pretty good.
.
.
On a different note....
.
.

This is me playing in Photoshop. Here's a pic I took of my son, that I turned into a sort of painted look. Kinda cool!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!