Photobucket

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Prayers for Juan Carlos




As ya'll know I've spent quite a bit of time out at Rancho El Destino over the last month. Juan and Lisa are the nicest people you could ever meet. I feel like I've known them forever.

When you look at Juan, he's the picture of health, but in fact he's battling leukemia. He's been in remission for a few months and was enjoying riding and being with his beloved horses. After my second trip out to the ranch, Juan had a relapse and has been in the hospital ever since. He's undergoing treatments and working on getting back on his feet and back to his ranch, horses and family. Please keep him, and his family, in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!