Photobucket

Friday, March 28, 2008

A Young Man


This handsome young man is my sixteen year old son. He won't sit for me often, but I sorta guilted him into it today. Hey, whatever it takes!!


I told him he could wear a hat (that way he didn't have to comb his hair). The kids are on spring break this week, so grooming is really not on their radar. Hence the very prickly face on this boy!


I'm so glad he sat for me today. Looking at these reminds me just how grown up he's getting to be and how important it is to capture these times before they're gone.



No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!