Photobucket

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Meet MC. I have known this young lady since she was two years old. She had the curliest locks I've ever seen in my life! She was itty bitty with a huge, huge voice!!! We all adored her! Cute as a button.


Now 8+ years later, she has grown into a lovely young lady. AND her curly hair is straight! I find that absolutely amazing! Where on earth did all those ringlets go???



Miss M was a joy to photograph. She is so easy going and just did anything little thing I asked.
I wish all my subjects (mainly my own kids) were this easy. :)




Found this awesome old Ford tractor at the back of their property! I just love, love, love old decrepit cars and things. They have such character!

Miss M's house is set on a beautiful piece of land. And her family has landscaped it in a way that it is very natural, but has lots of nooks and crannies that are just perfect for photographs. I only wish my yard was so picture perfect..... ahhhh.....maybe my next house.....



You were awesome MC! Tell your mama that next time she's got to be in the pictures, too!!!
I'll post more of this session in a few days.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!